Cosmic Mind / Cosmic Body Retreat TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Sandy Sitron, inc. reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
3. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees apply,
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
4. Due to teacher illness or other situations beyond our control, Sandy Sitron, inc. reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
5. Sandy Sitron, inc. is not held liable for flight costs.
6. Sandy Sitron, inc. reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
8. Sandy Sitron, inc. can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
9. Sandy Sitron, inc. reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
10. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
11. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Sandy Sitron, inc. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Sandy Sitron, inc. is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
12. Sandy Sitron, inc. cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
13. Sandy Sitron, inc. shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
14. Sandy Sitron, inc. accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from the Goddess Garden Resort.
15. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
16. This Website is operated by a United States entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States of America. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New York, USA and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent that applicable law in your country of residence requires the application of another law and/or jurisdiction and this cannot be excluded by contract.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.